About Video Games Europe Esports
Video Games Europe Esports was launched in August 2019 to promote esports and represent its European stakeholders. Video Games Europe Esports will:
- Bring together esports stakeholders to discuss and find common ground on issues affecting the sector
- Coordinate and articulate the voice of esports at the highest levels
- Raise awareness of esports and of the opportunities it offers amongst policy makers and other stakeholders
- Encourage the exchange of views and intelligence, and the development of best practices
- Identify challenges to the growth and development of the esports sector
Who are members of Video Games Europe Esports?
All logos, names and brands appearing on this page are the property of their respective owners and may also be trademarks or registered trademarks. They may only be used with the permission of their owners.
A message from our chairpersons
Video Games Europe Esports is a group that strives to promote the esports industry for the benefit of all its stakeholders and to provide a cohesive, reliable point of reference for this exciting sector.
Many of the video games played today in esports competitions have been developed and/or published by Video Games Europe members or by members of its national trade associations. With video games publishers, our games and our players at the very heart of esports, we are best-placed to lead the growth and development of this new frontier for the video games industry, to meet its challenges, promote esports, and to provide an authoritative voice on the issues impacting our businesses.
According to Newzoo, global esports revenues are expected to reach $1,598.2M in 2023.